We’ve compiled 5 business ideas you can use as your side hustle, here you go!;
- Tutoring: Now more than ever, there is a high demand for online tutors. Creating an online course or tutoring service in your area of expertise is a good way to earn extra income. It requires minimal capital, all you need to start is your laptop and your brains!
- Copywriting: Copywriting involves writing / creating text copies for the purpose of advertisements or other forms of marketing. If this is something you are good at, you can sign up on freelance sites like Fiverr or Upwork to get started.
- Uberpreneur: Cab-hailing services like Uber, Bolt and a lot more, give you the opportunity to sign up and offer your services as a professional driver. If you have a good car this could be a great way for you to earn extra income on your way back from work or on weekends. Alternatively, you could give your car up for hire to a full-time driver.
- Affiliate Marketing: A Lot of companies are willing to pay you a fine commission for promoting their products and services, this is known as affiliate marketing.
- Rentals: This requires some form of capital, you purchase assets or items that people need on a day to day and rent it out to individuals or organizations.
At the end of the day, your side hustle depends on what you’re good at and what you can commit to outside work hours. Do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
We wish you all the best!